Ridiculously good UX/UI Designer?
Do you fancy joining us in our new workplace above Steen + Strøm, with a seriously badass roof terrace and views across the city? As Norway's leading app maker, Shortcut has created a number of world-class apps for several of the largest companies in the Nordic region. In 2017 alone, we released more than 50 different apps. We are now looking for UX/UI designers for our team who are eager to use their skills and talent in order to create a simpler and better everyday life for the end user.
We're curious about you if you are as equally talented in UX as you are in UI. We believe both are crucial when it comes to app wizardry and you will be solving tasks within both of these fields. Potential applicants will have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience and be able to bring knowledge from previous projects to our existing 60-strong team of app developers and designers.
At Shortcut, you will become part of an eclectic mix of our passionate and highly competent developers + designers. The company is characterized by a highly innovative environment alongside an infatuation with apps and technology.
Expertise + Skills
- Responsible for concept, interaction design and visual design in continuous dialogue with the customer
- High proficiency in Sketch
- You will lead workshops and user testing
- Collaborate closely with developers and take responsibility for setting functional requirements
- Higher education from college or university is valued but is not a requirement, relevant projects can be compensated for education
- You are creative and have the ability to take the user's perspective
- Good interdisciplinary
- Convincing presentation skills
- High level of competence in both Norwegian and English language
- You live and breathe for the best user experience
Intrigued? Please email a covering letter and CV or link to your portfolio to Kjersti
Søknaden sendes til Kjersti Nygaard (HR and Talent Support) på mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ta gjerne kontakt om du har spørsmål angående stillingen.Send søknad