Do you want to work with Cloud and help build Norway´s coolest cloud team?
We are looking for eager Cloud Architects in our Oslo and Bergen office, to experiment, build, code and scale solutions for our customers.
At Shortcut, you will become part of an eclectic mix of our passionate and highly competent architects, designers, developers and project managers. The company is characterized by a highly innovative environment alongside our infatuation for apps and technology. To fit in here, you will thrive on taking ownership of projects, bringing them to the next level and be able to make your colleagues and customers happy. You must have a passion for quality code and building quality products, be a self-driven team member who can see the bigger picture and suggest the better solution. You will join a diverse team who have the same beliefs and passions as you, with all the support and tools you require.
As one of our Cloud Architects, you will, together with our experts in cloud technology who come from various backgrounds with different fields of expertise, work on projects of varying duration, complexity, and technical environments. You will have a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries. You will work closely with pre-sales and delivering complex architectures to cloud customers.
Da to day work can be anything from running customer meetings, setting up cloud environments and implementing infrastructure, to giving design recommendations and architectures to a technical team.
- Agile, eager and ready to work with cloud architecture
- Good communication skills and business understanding
- Self-driven and can jump into projects from the start
- Someone who likes to have fun at work
- A quick learner who is driven and loves a challenge
- Brilliant at understanding customers wants and needs
You should have some of these skills/expertise
- Proficient in some of the following languages Go, Python, NodeJS, Ruby, PHP, C#,
- Capable of writing testable code and the tests to go with it
- Microservice architecture abilities
- Google cloud platform (Architect certification is a plus)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Swarm, etcd, Consul
- Machine Learning (Tensorflow, PyTorch, H20)
- Big data: warehousing, processing pipelines, ETL (Apache Beam, Hadoop, hive, pig, Storm, Spark)
- Knowledge from Amazon Web Services, Azure, or preferably Google Cloud Platform
What can you expect from us?
- Great working environment.
- Central office location with 2 roof terraces
- Monthly Ruter Reise travel card
- Phone + home internet bill covered
- Events & Conferences.
- Be part of a team working closely with Google and Google Cloud.
- Brand new MacBook and phone of choice.
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- Highly passionate & knowledgeable co-workers
- Colleagues who want to grow the cloud team
Søknaden sendes til Kjersti Nygaard (HR and Talent Support) på mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ta gjerne kontakt om du har spørsmål angående stillingen.Send søknad