As Norway's leading app maker, Shortcut has created a number of world-class apps for several of the largest companies in the Nordic region. At Shortcut, you will become part of an eclectic mix of our passionate and highly competent developers + designers. The company is characterized by a highly innovative environment alongside an infatuation with apps and technology. We are now looking for a UX Designer to work with our customers and help to ensure we continue producing apps of the highest standard. You will fit in well with Shortcut if, like us, you are eager to use your skills and to create a simpler and better everyday life for the end user.
We're curious about you if you have mastered the art of UX app wizardry and have 5 years + experience as well as being able to bring knowledge from previous app projects to our existing team of 10 designers.
Expertise + Skills
- Commercially minded with business skills and a strong customer focus
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate customers goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Responsible for concept, prototyping, interaction design and visual design in continuous dialogue with the customer
- Illustrating design ideas with storyboards, process flows, user stories, personas
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Conducting usability testing and gathering feedback
- Collaborate closely with developers and take responsibility for setting functional requirements
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Five or more years of UX design experience.
- Higher education from college or university is valued but is not a requirement, and relevant projects can be compensated for education
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- High proficiency in industry tools such as Sketch / Figma / InVision
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe suite or Affinity suite
- Creativity and the ability to take the user's perspective
- Convincing presentation skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- High level of competence in both Norwegian and English language
- You live and breathe for the best user experience
Søknaden sendes til Kjersti Nygaard (HR and Talent Support) på mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ta gjerne kontakt om du har spørsmål angående stillingen.Send søknad