Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for Senior UX/UI Designers in our Oslo and Bergen offices, to experiment, build, code and scale solutions for our customers. Do you fancy joining us at our weekly hackathon every Wednesday in our workplace above Steen & Strøm, with a sunny roof terrace and views across Oslo? What about accompanying us on our annual company trips overseas or to conferences around the world to learn about new technologies! This year we have already been to Google IO, UXLx and WWDC. On Thursdays, you can join us for cage ball in Nydalen. How about using our workspace to collaborate with others and bring your own apps and ideas into fruition as a part of our Shortcut Labs initiative. Coupled with all this, you can join us at our Friday social gatherings, for some seriously geeky chat, stay late for a few drinks. Just remember not to miss the last T-bane back home with your monthly RuterReise card, that is paid for by us. Are you a girl developer who would like to join our other Shortcut-sheros at Girl Code seminars, where we inspire other girls to learn to code. This is us! We love to use our innovation and we´re infatuated with apps and technology.
We're curious about you if you have mastered the art of UX app wizardry, have 5 years + experience and are able to bring knowledge from previous app projects to our existing team of 10 designers.
Expertise + Skills
- Commercially minded with business skills and a strong customer focus
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate customers goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Responsible for concept, prototyping, interaction design and visual design in continuous dialogue with the customer
- Illustrating design ideas with storyboards, process flows, user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Conducting usability testing and gathering feedback
- Collaborate closely with developers and take responsibility for setting functional requirements
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
What you need for this position
- Five or more years of UX design experience.
- Higher education from college or university is valued but is not a requirement, and relevant projects can be compensated for education
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- High proficiency in industry tools such as Sketch / Figma / InVision
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe suite or Affinity suite
- Creativity and the ability to take the user's perspective
- Convincing presentation skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- High level of competence in English language
- You live and breathe for the best user experience
Søknaden sendes til Kjersti Nygaard (HR and Talent Support) på mail: email@example.com. Ta gjerne kontakt om du har spørsmål angående stillingen.Send søknad