Hands-on Cloud Expert
Do you want to work with Cloud and want to help build Norway´s coolest cloud team? We are looking for eager Cloud Developers, Engineers and Architects in our Oslo and Bergen offices, to experiment, build, code and scale solutions for our customers. Do you fancy joining us at our weekly hackathon every Wednesday in our workplace above Steen & Strøm, with a sunny roof terrace and views across Oslo? What about accompanying us on our annual company trip overseas or to conferences around the world to learn about new technologies! This year we have already been to Google IO, try! Swift NYC and WWDC. On Thursdays, you can join us for cage ball in Nydalen. How about using our workspace to collaborate with others and bring your own apps and ideas into fruition as a part of our Shortcut Labs initiative. Coupled with all this, you can join us at our Friday social gatherings, for some seriously geeky chat, stay late for a few drinks. Just remember not to miss the last T-bane back home with your monthly RuterReise card, that is paid for by us. Are you a girl developer who would like to join our other Shortcut-sheros at Girl Code seminars, where we inspire other girls to learn to code. This is us! We love to use our innovation and we´re infatuated with apps and technology. As one of our Cloud Architects, you will work on projects of varying duration, complexity, in different technical environments. Shortcut can give you the chance to partner with a variety of high-profile customers, working closely with pre-sales and delivering complex architectures to cloud customers.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics
- Pragmatic, eager and ready to work with cloud architecture
- Good communication skills in English
- Someone who likes to have fun at work
- A quick learner who is driven and loves a challenge
- Brilliant at understanding customers wants and needs
More specifically, knowledge-wise
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (bonus points for Istio or Hashicorp stack)
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, Azure or others. Certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and its alternatives (e.g. RPC).
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Experience with microservices architecture and its pros and cons.
- Proficiency in data storage (SQL, NoSQL, document, key-value databases, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Experience presenting technical material to both technical and non-technical clients.
Søknaden sendes til Kjersti Nygaard (HR and Talent Support) på mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ta gjerne kontakt om du har spørsmål angående stillingen.Send søknad